#SafeSPORTevent project comes in very challenging times for Europe and the World when safety and security are crutual and the sport sector is not an exception. #SafeSPORTevent is an Erasmus+ co-funded initiative that aims to protect athletes, officials and fans, participating in sport events, from health and safety hazards by improving training and competition conditions and especially during forcemajor security threads that need to be handled by specific security protocols.
#SafeSPORTevent project will develop skills and knowledge through educational mobility of sport managers, volunteers and administrators in order to empower them to co-create and use specific protocols for safety and security, tailored for sport events and gatherings of huge groups of people in sport environment. Through increased educational possibilities in the field of safety and security in sport, #SafeSPORTevent project ensures positive change in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey as direct project beneficiaries, but also all over Europe as project deliverables will be freely shared with the sport community.
International training Complex security environment (Transnational meeting 2) will be implemented in Sofia, Bulgaria, in the period 21-24 of August 2021 and will allow participants (sport managers, administrators and volunteers) to actively contribute to its personal and professional development educational activities and format for exchange of ideas and good practices. This meeting will ensure both acquirement of practical skills and knowledge of the involved sport managers, administrators and volunteers and an unique experience to cooperate on international level in order to solve common challenges in the field of safety and security during sport events.
Organization of the International training Complex security environment and Sport transnational educational mobility for sport administrators, managers and volunteers (2 travel days, 2 working days) – Bulgaria will be divided as follows:
Day 1: Complex security environment and Sport – current trends and challenges:
- Complex security environment in EU and the World;
- Terrorism and terrorist attacks during sport events;
- Sport events during epidemics and biological threats;
- Hybrid attacks in the frame of sport;
Day 2: Sport events planning and delivery in the field of safety and security:
- Pre-event preparation – safety and security protocols co-creation;
- Delivery of sport events – safety and security protocols co-creation;
- Post-event wrap-up – safety and security protocols co-creation.
Each partner organization will participate with 4 participants – gender balance – 50:50 (project team member and 3 sport administrators, managers and volunteers per country, recruited to the mobility through open call. Total number of participants: 12 persons from the partners and 5 persons from the hosting organizations = 17 persons (BSDA: 4 persons – 1 project manager + 3 sport administrators/managers/volunteers; Sofia Security Forum: 1 project manager; ΑΕΤΟΙ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ: 1 project manager + 3 sport administrators/managers/volunteers; BRAVO: 1 project manager + 3 sport administrators/managers/volunteers; Karasu Gençlik, Sanat ve Spor Kulübu Derneği: 1 project manager + 3 sport administrators/managers/volunteers).
* Sport administrators/managers/volunteers engaged in safety and security activities during hosting of national and international sport events, implemented by sport organizations;
* Motivated to develop their competences in safety and security during the implementation of sport events;
* Committed to attend for the full duration of the training course;
* Competently able to work in English.
Application form: https://forms.gle/A2anquiq7zh6U1Kb6
#SafeSPORTevent promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b28WudD-NEw
Join #SafeSPORTevent in Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/safeSPORTevent